Great actors need great headshots. If you need an updated headshot to accommodate your new look or to reflect expanded range, new headshots are a great way to show that.
My philosophy when it comes to headshot portraiture is this: you should look like you on a great day.
Hyper-real retouched portraits are great for impressing your mom on facebook, but a headshot should be a true portrait, reflecting your unique personality and energy.
I shoot mostly in natural light, but indoor locations are no problem. Shooting sessions take about 1-3 hours from start to finish depending on how many looks/essences you choose. I shoot both commercial and theatrical.
Here’s a breakdown of a typical package:
- Two marketing looks / four essences (up to 3 hours)
- Commercial and theatrical
- Unlimited exposures edited to 80-100 final images
- Online proof sheets emailed in two business days
- CD with low-RES 4×6 proofs for machine prints
- 3 High-res images, corrected and edited
- Limited release to print, display and distribute these images as you see fit.
To schedule a consultation or a shoot contact me here